- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Evan Spencer Ebel
Latest Evan Spencer Ebel Items
Colorado's court system is reviewing its own rules after it was found that a clerical mistake was to blame for the wrongful release of the prisoner now suspected of killing the state's corrections head.
Investigators found bomb-making materials and pants that appeared to have blood on them in the car of a man suspected of killing Colorado's prisons chief, according to documents made public Tuesday.
Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper says he was stuck in a continuous nightmare last week -- a colleague was fatally shot the day before he signed into law new gun-control measures, and it came out later that the son of a longtime friend of the governor's had surfaced as a suspect.
In a bizarre twist, Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper confirmed Friday that he is good friends with the father of a parolee suspected in the murder of the state's corrections chief, but denied intervening on the son's behalf while he was in prison.
Investigators are saying for the first time that a man who was killed in a gunfight with Texas authorities is a suspect in the shooting death of Colorado's state prison system chief.