- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Evan Spencer Ebel
Latest Evan Spencer Ebel Items
Colorado's court system is reviewing its own rules after it was found that a clerical mistake was to blame for the wrongful release of the prisoner now suspected of killing the state's corrections head.
Investigators found bomb-making materials and pants that appeared to have blood on them in the car of a man suspected of killing Colorado's prisons chief, according to documents made public Tuesday.
Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper says he was stuck in a continuous nightmare last week -- a colleague was fatally shot the day before he signed into law new gun-control measures, and it came out later that the son of a longtime friend of the governor's had surfaced as a suspect.
In a bizarre twist, Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper confirmed Friday that he is good friends with the father of a parolee suspected in the murder of the state's corrections chief, but denied intervening on the son's behalf while he was in prison.
Investigators are saying for the first time that a man who was killed in a gunfight with Texas authorities is a suspect in the shooting death of Colorado's state prison system chief.