- Washington and Lee law students demand ban on Confederate flag, say Gen. Lee was racist
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain in South Korea
- Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again
- Mount Everest avalanche kills a dozen Sherpa guides
- Vice principal saved from South Korean sinking ferry found hanged
- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
Topic - Evan Turner
When Indiana Pacers coach Frank Vogel benched his starters for the entire game against the Milwaukee Bucks on Wednesday night, it meant extended playing time for the team's reserves.
The 76ers have a catchy anthem they play at every home game, a decades-old tune with a chorus the fans belt out: "1-2-3-4-5-Sixers."
James Harden and the Rockets were determined to make up for their most lopsided loss of the season when they got a second shot at Indiana on Friday night.
James Harden of the Houston Rockets and Evan Turner of the Indiana Pacers have both received technical fouls after a scuffle in the third quarter.
Indiana already had the league's No. 1 defense. The Lakers discovered Tuesday that the Pacers' offense is becoming just as potent.
The Dallas Mavericks had to work hard for an easy win.
The Philadelphia 76ers are making a run at the worst record in the NBA.
The Indiana Pacers decided Evan Turner gave them a better shot against Miami than Danny Granger.
The Indiana Pacers pulled off one more bold move before Thursday's trading deadline.
By the time reporters were allowed in the visiting locker room at Oracle Arena late Monday night, most of the Philadelphia 76ers already had cleared out.
Evan Turner wasn't waiting for his coach to call timeout. Once he got the ball, he knew he had to take the last shot.
Nearly halfway through their homestand, more than halfway through their season, and the only move the New York Knicks are making is backward.
Thaddeus Young always had his confidence. He just needed to find his stroke.
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — For nearly two months, the Philadelphia 76ers couldn't win a road game. Lately, they can't lose.
NBA officials are truly letting the players decide the outcome of close games, and this past week's games as well as a few earlier losses by the Wizards, prove it.
Luis Scola also recorded a season high with 24 points and Evan Turner added 23 for Indiana.