- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Evan Turner
Rajon Rondo scored 20 points and the Boston Celtics dominated the boards to beat Brooklyn 91-84 and stop the Nets' four-game winning streak Friday night.
James Harden and the Rockets were determined to make up for their most lopsided loss of the season when they got a second shot at Indiana on Friday night.
James Harden of the Houston Rockets and Evan Turner of the Indiana Pacers have both received technical fouls after a scuffle in the third quarter.
Al Jefferson had a pretty good inkling it was Charlotte's night when he banked in a 31-footer from well beyond the top of the key to beat the shot clock midway through the fourth quarter.
Allen Iverson raised his No. 3 to the rafters and had Sixers' fans raising the roof.
A miserable season just keeps getting worse for the Philadelphia 76ers.
Rajon Rondo banked in a 3-pointer that broke a fourth-quarter tie. Or so it seemed.
The Wizards will be going for their sixth consecutive win of the season against Sixers, who have deconstructed the roster and don't expect to win much.
Forward Danny Granger has signed with the Los Angeles Clippers, adding more veteran depth for the club's playoff push.
The Philadelphia 76ers have completed a buyout of the contract of veteran forward Danny Granger, enabling the veteran forward to sign with any team assuming he clears waivers by 5 p.m. on Friday.
Indiana already had the league's No. 1 defense. The Lakers discovered Tuesday that the Pacers' offense is becoming just as potent.
Seemingly cruising to a blowout victory, the Indiana Pacers let off the gas - and let the Milwaukee Bucks back in the game.
The Philadelphia 76ers are making a run at the worst record in the NBA.
The Dallas Mavericks had to work hard for an easy win.
"I wasn't going to let it slide," he said. "I wasn't having it."