- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Bomb, shooting in Egypt kills 2 police officers
- Tenn. woman receives two-year sentence for stealing $364K meant for homeless veterans
- School bus driver gets probation after kicking autistic girl, 8
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Evan Turner
When Indiana Pacers coach Frank Vogel benched his starters for the entire game against the Milwaukee Bucks on Wednesday night, it meant extended playing time for the team's reserves.
The 76ers have a catchy anthem they play at every home game, a decades-old tune with a chorus the fans belt out: "1-2-3-4-5-Sixers."
James Harden and the Rockets were determined to make up for their most lopsided loss of the season when they got a second shot at Indiana on Friday night.
James Harden of the Houston Rockets and Evan Turner of the Indiana Pacers have both received technical fouls after a scuffle in the third quarter.
Indiana already had the league's No. 1 defense. The Lakers discovered Tuesday that the Pacers' offense is becoming just as potent.
The Dallas Mavericks had to work hard for an easy win.
The Philadelphia 76ers are making a run at the worst record in the NBA.
The Indiana Pacers decided Evan Turner gave them a better shot against Miami than Danny Granger.
The Indiana Pacers pulled off one more bold move before Thursday's trading deadline.
By the time reporters were allowed in the visiting locker room at Oracle Arena late Monday night, most of the Philadelphia 76ers already had cleared out.
Evan Turner wasn't waiting for his coach to call timeout. Once he got the ball, he knew he had to take the last shot.
Nearly halfway through their homestand, more than halfway through their season, and the only move the New York Knicks are making is backward.
Thaddeus Young always had his confidence. He just needed to find his stroke.
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — For nearly two months, the Philadelphia 76ers couldn't win a road game. Lately, they can't lose.
NBA officials are truly letting the players decide the outcome of close games, and this past week's games as well as a few earlier losses by the Wizards, prove it.
Luis Scola also recorded a season high with 24 points and Evan Turner added 23 for Indiana.