- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
- Russia sends bombers on 24-hour Arctic patrol
- Sam Adams beer brewer nixes St. Patrick’s parade that won’t allow gays
By Tammy Bruce
Sheryl Sandberg, Beyonce are bossy women trying to ban bossy from our vocabulary
Topic - Evan
Attorneys for a Virginia boy with cerebral palsy say his family and the Honolulu military hospital where he was born have reached a tentative $9 million settlement.
March 17: Guitarist Paul Kantner of Jefferson Airplane/Jefferson Starship is 72. Singer-songwriter Jim Weatherly is 70. Singer-songwriter John Sebastian of the Lovin' Spoonful is 69. Percussionist Harold Brown of War is 67. Actor Patrick Duffy is 64. Actor Kurt Russell is 62. Country singer Susie Allanson is 61. Actress Lesley-Anne Down is 59. Country singer Paul Overstreet is 58. Actor Gary Sinise is 58. Actor Christian Clemenson ("CSI: Miami") is 55. Actress Vicki Lewis ("NewsRadio") is 53. Actor Rob Lowe is 49. Singer Billy Corgan of Smashing Pumpkins is 46. Bassist Van Conner of Screaming Trees is 46. Actor Mathew St. Patrick ("Six Feet Under") is 45. Actor Yanic Truesdale ("Gilmore Girls") is 44. Bassist Melissa Auf der Maur (Smashing Pumpkins, Hole) is 41. Drummer Caroline Corr of The Corrs is 40. Actress Marisa Coughlan ("Freddy Got Fingered," "Teaching Mrs. Tingle") is 39. Rapper Swifty of D12 is 38. Actress Brittany Daniel ("It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia") is 37.
Curtis Martin has gone from the mean streets of Pittsburgh to the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
"I am totally blown away by this and humbled by it," Doleman said, adding his son, Evan, would present him for induction. "When they call your name, you're absolutely numb."
The Lions season-ticket holder, whose 9-year-old son, Evan, was at the camp, said he believes Suh can help the Lions continue to get better.