- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
Topic - Evansville
Federal officials are considering Evansville's proposal to correct sewer overflows by routing treated water into a newly created wetland.
Indiana's four largest cities are in the midst of big population shifts, with the state capital leading the way as development in downtown Indianapolis attracts an influx of new residents, a report that Indiana University demographers released Thursday shows.
A southwestern Indiana judge has ordered a 28-year-old Evansville man suspected in his uncle's killing held without bond until prosecutors file formal charges in the case.
Evansville Courier & Press. May 13, 2014.
Southwestern Indiana residents were cleaning up Saturday after a severe thunderstorm swept across the region with winds up to 120 mph, damaging a high school in the city of Boonville and leaving much of that city without power, officials said.
Sixth-grade students at Thompkins Middle School have a special connection with their pen pals in Italy.
Louise Embry sat in her chair inside her booth at Evansville's Super Flea Market this weekend, a booth she has occupied since the doors opened more than 20 years ago.
Historic preservationists are seeking ideas for how best to re-use a former Greyhound bus station in downtown Evansville.
The sheriff of southwestern Indiana's largest county says he will resign from officer seven months before his term ends to become the security director for Old National Bank.
Former Evansville mayor Jonathan Weinzapfel (WYN'-zap-fuhl) will be the new chancellor for Ivy Tech Community College-Southwest.
Police say an 8-year-old boy driving an all-terrain vehicle was thrown off and injured after it was hit by a car near Evansville.
The group that oversees a restored World War II ship wants a more visible location on the Ohio River as a condition for keeping the floating museum docked in Evansville.
Television stations WRTV-TV of Indianapolis and WEHT-TV of Evansville have won awards for Outstanding News Operation from the Indiana Associated Press Broadcasters Association.
Indiana University's new $70 million medical school campus will be built in downtown Evansville, IU trustees decided Friday.
The Indiana high school all-state girls basketball team, which was released Wednesday.