- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Even Group Items
The top-ranked Serb played near-flawless tennis to reach the fourth round of the grass-court Grand Slam on Saturday, going close to a full match without making an unforced error in dispatching Jeremy Chardy of France 6-3, 6-2, 6-2.
His nickname belied his calling. David "Deacon" Jones was the most feared member of the Fearsome Foursome, the original sackmaster.
Even in his native land, the man ranked as the top golfer in the world can't draw a crowd.
Sen. John McCain's presidential campaign is showing signs of unraveling, with a continuing slide in the polls, voters' irritation over his support of what they called amnesty for illegal aliens and his decision to pull out of the Iowa straw poll.