- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Everbank
EverBank is a diversified financial services company based in Jacksonville, Florida, providing banking, mortgages, and investing solutions to a nationwide customer base. It operates through standard banking offices, and through its Direct Banking division. EverBank Direct operates by telephone, mail, and over the Internet. As of May 30, 2010, EverBank had approximately $11.5 billion in total assets. - Source: Wikipedia
The United States will prepare for the World Cup with home exhibition games against Azerbaijan, Turkey and Nigeria.
The Indianapolis Colts became the latest team to hammer the Jacksonville Jaguars at home, winning 27-10 on Thursday night behind two rushing touchdowns from rookie quarterback Andrew Luck.
The Jacksonville Jaguars are going to be England's team.
The federal government on Wednesday ordered 16 of the nation's largest mortgage lenders and servicers to reimburse homeowners who were improperly foreclosed upon.