- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Everett Golson
The first day of spring practice was a bit surreal for Notre Dame quarterback Everett Golson.
Quarterback Everett Golson is back at Notre Dame stronger, sturdier and with a much better understanding of offensive concepts than when he led the Fighting Irish to the national championship game more than a year ago, coach Brian Kelly said Friday.
New Notre Dame offensive coordinator Mike Denbrock believes the Fighting Irish finally have the personnel to run the offense coach Brian Kelly likes to run.
Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly has hired former Washington Redskins quarterbacks coach Matt LaFleur to hold the same position for the Fighting Irish.
SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) — Wide receiver DaVaris Daniels is not enrolled at Notre Dame for the spring semester, becoming the third high-profile Fighting Irish athlete in the past year to be suspended from school for academic problems.
Notre Dame nose guard Louis Nix III has signed with an agent and will forego his final year of eligibility to enter the NFL draft, where he is projected by many to be a first-round draft pick.
Tommy Rees is Notre Dame's starting quarterback again.
Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly isn't ready to name a starting quarterback for 2013 _ or 2014.
Tommy Rees has been Notre Dame's go-to guy when the Fighting Irish get in a jam. And they're certainly in one now.
On the way to the national championship game, everything seemed to go Notre Dame's way in 2012.
Everett Golson is out for at least the fall semester at Notre Dame, saying he has been suspended by the university for what he called poor academic judgment.
Quarterback Everett Golson is no longer enrolled at Notre Dame.
Notre Dame quarterback Everett Golson is expecting a lot more of himself and the Fighting Irish offense next season.
Coaches bailing out on their teams is nothing new. Neither is saying one thing and doing the opposite. It's practically an occupational hazard.
One of the last things Manti Te'o remembers Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly telling his team before the BCS title game was about the importance of four particular segments of play.
"That's when it really hit me, that you're not there anymore," he said. "I went through the whole process of at first feeling humiliated, for one, to then coming back around to where I am now of me being back here and being ready to go."
Golson said he believes he returns a bit faster and hopes the added muscle will make him more durable.