- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Everett Golson
Malik Zaire made a statement that he plans to challenge Everett Golson for the starting quarterback job at Notre Dame.
Notre Dame quarterback Everett Golson admits to being jittery at the first spring practice last month after being suspended from school last fall for academic impropriety. Returning to the field was a big moment for him.
Malik Zaire believes he will beat out Everett Golson to become Notre Dame's starting quarterback this fall.
The first day of spring practice was a bit surreal for Notre Dame quarterback Everett Golson.
Quarterback Everett Golson is back at Notre Dame stronger, sturdier and with a much better understanding of offensive concepts than when he led the Fighting Irish to the national championship game more than a year ago, coach Brian Kelly said Friday.
New Notre Dame offensive coordinator Mike Denbrock believes the Fighting Irish finally have the personnel to run the offense coach Brian Kelly likes to run.
Tommy Rees is Notre Dame's starting quarterback again.
Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly isn't ready to name a starting quarterback for 2013 _ or 2014.
Tommy Rees has been Notre Dame's go-to guy when the Fighting Irish get in a jam. And they're certainly in one now.
Everett Golson is out for at least the fall semester at Notre Dame, saying he has been suspended by the university for what he called poor academic judgment.
On the way to the national championship game, everything seemed to go Notre Dame's way in 2012.
Quarterback Everett Golson is no longer enrolled at Notre Dame.
Notre Dame quarterback Everett Golson is expecting a lot more of himself and the Fighting Irish offense next season.
When Everett Golson sees a piano, he usually sits down and starts entertaining. He plays several instruments, keeps a keyboard in his room and loves to sing.
When No. 1 Notre Dame lines up on offense Monday night in the BCS championship, the team on the other side of the ball will look a little familiar.
SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) - Notre Dame quarterback Everett Golson admits to being jittery at the first spring practice last month after being suspended from school last fall for academic impropriety.
"I'm looking for an attacking style of offense and these guys carrying the fight to the defense and going after it and doing their business the right way," he said.