- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Ventura $1.8M in defamation case
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Topic - Everett Golson
Malik Zaire made a statement that he plans to challenge Everett Golson for the starting quarterback job at Notre Dame.
Notre Dame quarterback Everett Golson admits to being jittery at the first spring practice last month after being suspended from school last fall for academic impropriety. Returning to the field was a big moment for him.
Malik Zaire believes he will beat out Everett Golson to become Notre Dame's starting quarterback this fall.
The first day of spring practice was a bit surreal for Notre Dame quarterback Everett Golson.
Quarterback Everett Golson is back at Notre Dame stronger, sturdier and with a much better understanding of offensive concepts than when he led the Fighting Irish to the national championship game more than a year ago, coach Brian Kelly said Friday.
New Notre Dame offensive coordinator Mike Denbrock believes the Fighting Irish finally have the personnel to run the offense coach Brian Kelly likes to run.
Tommy Rees is Notre Dame's starting quarterback again.
Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly isn't ready to name a starting quarterback for 2013 _ or 2014.
Tommy Rees has been Notre Dame's go-to guy when the Fighting Irish get in a jam. And they're certainly in one now.
Everett Golson is out for at least the fall semester at Notre Dame, saying he has been suspended by the university for what he called poor academic judgment.
On the way to the national championship game, everything seemed to go Notre Dame's way in 2012.
Quarterback Everett Golson is no longer enrolled at Notre Dame.
Notre Dame quarterback Everett Golson is expecting a lot more of himself and the Fighting Irish offense next season.
When Everett Golson sees a piano, he usually sits down and starts entertaining. He plays several instruments, keeps a keyboard in his room and loves to sing.
When No. 1 Notre Dame lines up on offense Monday night in the BCS championship, the team on the other side of the ball will look a little familiar.
Golson admits to being a bit jittery at the first day of spring practice last month after being suspended from school last fall for academic impropriety.