- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
The Democratic leader's calumnies rival those of Joe McCarthy
Topic - Everett Golson
Malik Zaire made a statement that he plans to challenge Everett Golson for the starting quarterback job at Notre Dame.
Notre Dame quarterback Everett Golson admits to being jittery at the first spring practice last month after being suspended from school last fall for academic impropriety. Returning to the field was a big moment for him.
Malik Zaire believes he will beat out Everett Golson to become Notre Dame's starting quarterback this fall.
The first day of spring practice was a bit surreal for Notre Dame quarterback Everett Golson.
Quarterback Everett Golson is back at Notre Dame stronger, sturdier and with a much better understanding of offensive concepts than when he led the Fighting Irish to the national championship game more than a year ago, coach Brian Kelly said Friday.
New Notre Dame offensive coordinator Mike Denbrock believes the Fighting Irish finally have the personnel to run the offense coach Brian Kelly likes to run.
Tommy Rees is Notre Dame's starting quarterback again.
Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly isn't ready to name a starting quarterback for 2013 _ or 2014.
Tommy Rees has been Notre Dame's go-to guy when the Fighting Irish get in a jam. And they're certainly in one now.
Everett Golson is out for at least the fall semester at Notre Dame, saying he has been suspended by the university for what he called poor academic judgment.
On the way to the national championship game, everything seemed to go Notre Dame's way in 2012.
Quarterback Everett Golson is no longer enrolled at Notre Dame.
Notre Dame quarterback Everett Golson is expecting a lot more of himself and the Fighting Irish offense next season.
When Everett Golson sees a piano, he usually sits down and starts entertaining. He plays several instruments, keeps a keyboard in his room and loves to sing.
When No. 1 Notre Dame lines up on offense Monday night in the BCS championship, the team on the other side of the ball will look a little familiar.
SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) - Notre Dame quarterback Everett Golson admits to being jittery at the first spring practice last month after being suspended from school last fall for academic impropriety.
"I'm looking for an attacking style of offense and these guys carrying the fight to the defense and going after it and doing their business the right way," he said.