- Israeli warplanes pound 29 Palestinian sites in Gaza: ‘Direct hits’ confirmed
- Eric Holder to give thumbs-up to drop jail time for drug offenders
- N.J. Gov. Chris Christie faces fire for Superstorm Sandy dollars: ‘Where’s the governor?’
- Pope Francis shakes Vatican Bank with ‘earthquake’ reforms
- White House: Obamacare didn’t matter in Florida special election
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Gas blast destroys 2 N.Y. buildings; 6 people dead
- 2 dead, 23 hurt when driver plows into SXSW crowd
- Student protester shot, killed amid Venezuela unrest
- ‘Between Two Ferns’ director rushes to Obama’s defense, blasts O’Reilly
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Everett Lipscomb Jr.
A former deputy director at a private contractor that did business with the U.S. Agency for International Development was sentenced Friday to 51 months in prison in the embezzlement of more than $1 million from a program meant to address global health problems.
He admitted that he participated in embezzling about $386,279 as part of the scheme.
he admitted that he set up a shell corporation and bank accounts to receive the fraudulent payments and sent them back to Adams.