- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Everton
==Places==;Australia*Everton, Victoria - Source: Wikipedia
Tim Howard didn't need to do much in his record-breaking 54th win for the United States.
For once, the biggest supporters of Everton will be on the red half of Merseyside this weekend, with Liverpool's Premier League title hopes on the line.
Scarves donated by soccer clubs across the world were laid out in the center circle at Anfield, forming the shape of the number "96" beneath a blue sky on Tuesday.
Real Madrid has taken team of the week honors in The Associated Press global football poll for the second time this season after beating Borussia Dortmund 3-0 in the Champions League and Real Sociedad 4-0 in La Liga.
Wayne Rooney was dropped from Manchester United for Saturday's match at former club Everton because manager Alex Ferguson feared fans would abuse the striker who is facing an alleged sex scandal.
Manchester United conceded two stoppage-time goals to draw 3-3 at Everton, while Chelsea maintained a perfect start to its title defense by beating West Ham 3-1 in the Premier League on Saturday.