- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Everton Items
Tim Howard didn't need to do much in his record-breaking 54th win for the United States.
For once, the biggest supporters of Everton will be on the red half of Merseyside this weekend, with Liverpool's Premier League title hopes on the line.
Scarves donated by soccer clubs across the world were laid out in the center circle at Anfield, forming the shape of the number "96" beneath a blue sky on Tuesday.
Real Madrid has taken team of the week honors in The Associated Press global football poll for the second time this season after beating Borussia Dortmund 3-0 in the Champions League and Real Sociedad 4-0 in La Liga.
Wayne Rooney was dropped from Manchester United for Saturday's match at former club Everton because manager Alex Ferguson feared fans would abuse the striker who is facing an alleged sex scandal.
Manchester United conceded two stoppage-time goals to draw 3-3 at Everton, while Chelsea maintained a perfect start to its title defense by beating West Ham 3-1 in the Premier League on Saturday.