- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Everyone Counts Inc.
Latest Everyone Counts Inc. Items
Worries that technical snafus with the Academy Awards' first-ever online voting system would lead to a record-low turnout were apparently unwarranted because there was a record-high turnout this year, according to the academy's president.
Growing concern that problems with the new electronic Oscar voting system could lead to record-low turnout has prompted the motion picture academy to extend the deadline for members to vote for Oscar nominations.
Oscar voters will have an extra day to cast their ballots.
Potential Oscar winners will now be a click away from winning a trophy.
MEXICO CITY (AP) — This year, for the first time, expatriate Democrats can cast their ballots on the Internet in a presidential primary for people living outside the United States.