- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Evgeni Malkin Items
Sidney Crosby has grown accustomed to getting jeered in opposing arenas. He's sure to get an earful tonight.
Alex Ovechkin remembers the criticism he faced when he got off to a slow start last season. 'I just kept working hard,' he said.
Everything you need to know as Alex Ovechkin and the Capitals face off against Sidney Crosby and the Penguins.
The 42-year-old Bylsma is 201-92-25 in four-plus seasons with Pittsburgh and led the Penguins to the 2009 Stanley Cup. The Michigan native won the Jack Adams Award as the NHL Coach of the Year in 2011.
A day after signing coach Dan Bylsma to a two-year contract extension, the Penguins and star forward Evgeni Malkin agreed to a deal that will keep the 2012 NHL MVP and franchise cornerstone Sidney Crosby in the fold well into the next decade.
The Pittsburgh Penguins are keeping hockey's best one-two punch together through their primes and beyond.
Dan Bylsma couldn't avoid speculation about his status as the Penguins coach in the days following Pittsburgh's four-game pratfall against Boston in the Eastern Conference Finals, even in his own house.
Boston goaltender Tuukka Rask stopped 134 of 136 shots by a team that averaged 4.27 goals a game in its first two playoff series.
With a victory in Game 4 at home Friday night, the 2011 Stanley Cup champions would earn a chance to play for a second title in three years.