- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Evgeny Kuznetsov
The Capitals have auditioned 10 different second-line centers in the past six seasons. Will Evgeny Kuznetsov be the 11th?
The only way for new Caps general manager Brian MacLellan to step out of the shadows of George McPhee is to make his own mark.
At 21, versatile forward Evgeny Kuznetsov has the potential to be one of the Capitals' top scorers in 2014-15.
Now that Adam Oates is no longer coaching, will Alex Ovechkin move back to left wing?
Caps come back from two-goal deficit to keep hope of playoff hockey alive in Washington
With points at a premium for the playoff-chasing Washington Capitals, rookie Evgeny Kuznetsov was the difference for his struggling team.
The Capitals managed to fight back to gain a point, but they fell short in a shootout loss to the Predators.
Late in the game, Capitals Forward Evgeny Kuznetsov scored his 2nd goal of the season.
Sudden thoughts and second thoughts as the Capitals have a complete day off to ponder their strangely entertaining 5-4 shootout loss to the Los Angeles Kings Tuesday night at Verizon Center:
Evgeny Kuznetsov is living on his own now and says he's enjoying his new life in the NHL.
The Capitals tied Tuesday's game with a late goal in the third period, but fell in a shootout to Los Angeles, 5-4. Analysis from Capitals Insider Chuck Gormley here.
Evgeny Kuznetsov's first career goal couldn't have come at a better time. With 41.5 seconds to play, it tied the game at 4-4 and forced overtime. Watch it here.
Though it remains way too early to anoint him as a special player, 21-year-old Evgeny Kuznetsov is showing signs he may have to join the Nationals' Bryce Harper, the Wizards' John Wall and the Redskins' Robert Griffin III on a list of the area's most exciting young talents.
The Eastern Conference playoff race has become a five-team battle for three spots.
The Capitals will try to win their fourth straight game tonight against Mike Richards and the Los Angeles Kings. Puck drop is 10:30 p.m. on CSN.
"We're going to have to develop one of our young guys to play second-line center," he said. "I think it's hard to add in free agency."
He said the pace and physical nature of the NHL game was far greater than what he experienced in the Kontinental Hockey League but he did not shy away from physical contact and seems perfectly capable of handling big minutes.