- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
Topic - Ewan Black
Two ferries carrying 4,500 Chinese workers from strife-torn Libya arrived at the Mediterranean island of Crete on Thursday, despite rough seas that left hundreds of Americans stranded on a docked ferry in Tripoli.
"The airport is just a zoo. There's about 10,000 people there, all trying to get out," Ewan Black of Great Britain told the BBC as he got off a flight at London's Gatwick Airport. "It's just absolutely manic; basically, it's uncontrolled."
"I lost all my luggage. It's literally bodies climbing over bodies to get to the door," Mr. Black said. "I was on my knees at one stage and so was my colleague, and it was actually one of the Libyan police who grabbed my arm when I showed him my passport and pulled me in, and I pulled the other guy in as well."