- Puerto Rico caravan honoring Paul Walker ends in 6 drunken-driving arrests, 72 speeding tickets
- Scientists could unlock mystery of life beyond Earth within a decade
- Selfies gone too far? N.Y. woman snaps photo in front of suicidal man on bridge
- Rob Ford gets D.C. sports radio gig: Toronto’s crack-smoking mayor will make NFL picks
- Israel mulls gift of West Bank land to Palestinians
- Stocks gain as investors weigh economic news
- Doctors say ‘profound’ new HIV treatment may prove the cure
- U.N., Mexico: Truck with radioactive load stolen
- NYPD head Ray Kelly wins big retirement perk — a $1.5M tax-paid team of bodyguards
- Pentagon weighing ‘second start’ for overexposed youth in social media
Executive Office Of The President Of The United States
Latest Executive Office Of The President Of The United States Items
I was hoping that Washington Times reporter Ben Wolfgang would have mentioned the incredible Alfred E. Neuman-caliber strangeness of former President Bill Clinton receiving the Presidential Medal of Freedom from Nobel Peace Prize recipient Barack Obama ("Obama, Clinton hide tension behind smiles at medal ceremony," Web, Nov. 20). President Obama will probably also receive the Medal of Freedom someday, for his tireless efforts to impose the sadly laughable and illegal Obamacare, unwanted by the majority of Americans, upon his fellow citizens.
For years, the need for an immigration court has been obvious, but it has gone unmet. As major immigration-reform legislation moves through Congress, now is the time to create the court, under terms in Article 1 of the U.S. Constitution.
With the IRS scandal over targeting conservative groups still simmering, two senators — one from each party — say the time is ripe to push the beleaguered agency to go after a real, proven target: federal employees who are tax cheats.
Since D.C. officials refused to turn over any documents about their investigation and decision not to prosecute NBC News’ David Gregory, we have to depend on the Freedom of Information Act to force transparency. Mayor Vincent Gray’s office, however, responded by deflecting my request. It turned out, he was hiding information.
The federal court that hears immigration cases and administers the nation's immigration laws is "flawed" and has failed to keep up with pending cases despite an increase in the number of judges, a report said Thursday.
Some of the Republican presidential hopefuls are calling for President Obama to release photos that prove U.S. forces killed Osama bin Laden during a covert raid in Pakistan.