- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Exodus International Items
Exodus International, a large Christian ministry that claimed to offer a "cure" for homosexuality, announced on its website Wednesday that it was shutting down and apologized to the gay community "for years of undue suffering and judgment at the hands of the organization and the Church as a whole."
Gay-rights groups are cheering the closing of a Florida-based ex-gay ministry, which was announced this week with an apology from its leader.
There was a time in the history of the homosexual movement when their demand was for "tolerance." That time has passed.