- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Expedia Items
Text of Gov. Jay Nixon's State of the State address as prepared for delivery Tuesday evening:
Delta Air Lines accidentally posted flights for as low as $20 round-trip for a brief period Thursday morning, but the airline promised to honor the "mistake fares."
Injecting a rare shot of bipartisanship in the nation's contentious health care overhaul, the Obama administration on Thursday cleared four Republican-led states to build their own consumer-friendly insurance markets.
For many passengers, air travel is only about finding the cheapest fare. But as airlines offer a proliferating list of add-on services, from early boarding to premium seating and baggage fees, the ability to comparison-shop for the lowest total fare is eroding.
For many passengers, air travel is only about finding the cheapest fare.
Priceline.com Inc. plans to buy online travel-research company Kayak Software Corp. for $1.8 billion to expand its travel business.
President Obama's re-election on Tuesday smoothed the way for states to implement his signature health-care reforms, a challenge the District took on with vigor while other states waited to see if Republican opponent Mitt Romney could deliver on a promise to unravel the controversial law.
A guaranteed aisle seat, special meals, access to the VIP lounge _ and tickets to a musical?
Liberty Interactive Corp. said Thursday that its operating income rose 3 percent as sales from its home shopping network QVC increased.