- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Exxon Mobil Items
The University of Wyoming has been selected to host a special hands-on summer science camp for the fifth consecutive year.
Global markets swooned Monday as Russian soldiers secured control over Ukraine's Crimean peninsula, while the threat of trade sanctions against Moscow from the West over the crisis sent oil prices soaring and the ruble plummeting.
Arkansas' environmental agency has told Exxon Mobil that it must do more to correct oil-related contamination in a Lake Conway cove and three drainage ditches leading to it.
Kuang He's future is tied to science; it's a future that's anything but certain.
Houston-based Genesis Energy L.P. plans to spend $150 million to build its planned oil storage and import/export terminal at the Port of Greater Baton Rouge on the west bank of the Mississippi River.
Russia is showing the world that it does things in a big way at the Sochi Olympics. Now, at the opposite end of the vast country, Russia is aiming to be the next big player in the global shale oil revolution.
State officials and a company spokesman say a small amount of oil has spilled into Montana's Yellowstone River from the Exxon Mobil refinery in Billings.
Major oil companies are spending heavily to retain tax cuts approved last year by the Alaska Legislature, campaign spending reports indicated.
Executives from the North Slope's major oil and gas companies on Wednesday hailed an agreement with the state as a major step forward in pursuing a major liquefied natural gas project.