- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
Latest Exxon Items
The House Finance Committee on Friday advanced a bill setting the state's participation in a major liquefied natural gas project, with members expressing a mix of both optimism and skepticism about whether the process would yield a long hoped-for gas line.
More than five million gallons of gasoline shipped from the ExxonMobil Baton Rouge terminal in mid-March was tainted by something that's causing the intake and valve systems of vehicles to gum up, a state official said.
Before the Deepwater Horizon oil spill in 2010 in the Gulf of Mexico, there was the Exxon Valdez disaster in Alaska, at the time the nation's largest oil spill.
ExxonMobil has edged another step closer to undertaking oil shale research-and-development projects with the Bureau of Land Management's approval of development plans.
Tom and Consandra Christmas knew when they bought a piece of property in southwest Mississippi, they would have reptilian visitors occasionally. Alligators are endemic to the region of vast swamplands and marshy wilderness. But they weren't expecting 80 of them.
The Mississippi Supreme Court will consider Tuesday arguments in a dispute between a Wilkinson County couple and ExxonMobil Corporation over an alleged alligator infestation.
State wildlife officials want the Mississippi Supreme Court to throw out a dispute between a Wilkinson County couple and ExxonMobil Corp. over an alleged alligator infestation.
Some on the right are now embracing shareholder activism, using tactics pioneered on the left that have turned America's corporate boardrooms and annual meetings into battlegrounds over causes ranging from climate change and gay rights to universal health care and campaign spending reform.
Exxon Mobile unseated Apple Inc. as the world's largest company Wednesday, after the technology giant's steep slide in shares knocked it down to second place.