- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Exxon Items
Apple has again surpassed Exxon as the most valuable U.S. company after an excellent quarter.
A state official says Exxon Mobil has agreed to $1.6 million in penalties to settle water-pollution violations from a major oil pipeline break that fouled dozens of miles of shoreline along Montana's scenic Yellowstone River.
The American job market improved modestly in October, and economists looking deeper into the numbers found reasons for optimism, or at least what counts for optimism in this agonizingly slow economic recovery.
Several weeks into the "Occupy Wall Street" movement, sanitation is becoming a problem. It only fitting that the occupiers have staged themselves at Zuccotti Park, a private New York City park, owned by Brookfield Office Properties and named after its chairman, John Zuccotti.
Russia's state-owned oil company Rosneft teamed up with the U.S. corporation ExxonMobil on Tuesday in a multibillion-dollar deal to develop offshore oil fields in the Russian Arctic — one of the last regions with immense and untapped hydrocarbon deposits — in return for access to resources in the Gulf of Mexico.
Exxon Mobil Corp. and the federal government are fighting over one of the largest oil discoveries in the Gulf of Mexico that could yield billions of dollars of crude in coming years, according to a report in the Wall Street Journal.
The price of gold surpassed $1,800 an ounce Wednesday for the first time as investors pulled their money out of stocks and snapped up precious metals contracts.
A World War II-era letter addressed to a woman at a Red Cross hospital in California has been delivered nearly 70 years after its postmark in Alabama, but the mystery of the message remains.