- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Exxonmobil Corp.
The House Finance Committee on Friday advanced a bill setting the state's participation in a major liquefied natural gas project, with members expressing a mix of both optimism and skepticism about whether the process would yield a long hoped-for gas line.
Oil and gas company executives said they're prepared to move into the next phase of pursuing a major liquefied natural gas project under terms of a bill that recently passed the Alaska Senate.
The Mississippi Supreme Court will consider Tuesday arguments in a dispute between a Wilkinson County couple and ExxonMobil Corporation over an alleged alligator infestation.
State wildlife officials want the Mississippi Supreme Court to throw out a dispute between a Wilkinson County couple and ExxonMobil Corp. over an alleged alligator infestation.
Arkansas Attorney General Dustin McDaniel on Tuesday opened an investigation into the ExxonMobil oil spill that's displaced nearly two dozen families in the small town of Mayflower, just north of Little Rock.
The Kurdish regional government has signed a deal with ExxonMobil Corp. to explore oil fields in northern Iraq, Kurdish officials said Sunday, putting them in sharp conflict with Iraq's national government.