- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
Topic - F. Amos
Military officials said Thursday they are close to identifying four Marines videotaped apparently urinating on dead Taliban fighters in Afghanistan — an act that brought angry condemnation from officials in Washington and Kabul.
F. Amos confirmed that the men — who could face a court-martial — were part of the 3rd Battalion, 2nd Marines based at Camp Lejuene, N.C., a defense official told The Washington Times.
It is "a matter of time, not much time" before the men are all identified, he said.