- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - F. "Gerry" Lenfest
"Bill Marimow wouldn't need a contract with us," said Lenfest, 83, who will serve as interim publisher until the post is filled.
It got a reprieve from scrapping in July, when Philanthropist H.F. "Gerry" Lenfest pledged $5.8 million to the SS United States Conservancy to buy it from Norwegian Cruise Line and its parent — who turned down a bid twice as high from a scrapper — and pay its insurance and maintenance for 20 months.