- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Fabio Capello
Alexander Kokorin and Dmitry Kombarov scored in the first half to lead Russia to a 2-0 victory over Armenia in a warm-up match ahead of the World Cup on Wednesday.
No Cristiano Ronaldo? No problem.
Ten things to know about David Beckham, the soccer superstar who announced his retirement Thursday.
For almost 27 years, fans at Old Trafford have watched Alex Ferguson vent his anger, berate officials, check his watch and make celebratory jigs down the sideline.
England's national team is back in the hands of an Englishman _ although one who spent the biggest part of his coaching career abroad.
Former New York Cosmos star Giorgio Chinaglia died of complications from a heart attack Sunday. The Italian soccer great was 65.
At least three managers are on England's shortlist and its soccer association could appoint Fabio Capello's successor to coach the national team as soon as next month.
British Prime Minister David Cameron asked England's soccer leaders Wednesday to provide a plan against racism in the sport after a series of high-profile cases involving the Premier League.
British Prime Minister David Cameron pledged to prevent the "dark days" of racism returning to soccer during a summit he hosted on Wednesday.
British Prime Minister David Cameron pledged to "crush" racism in soccer during a summit he hosted on Wednesday to address issues in the Premier League.
Fabio Capello plans to relax rather than return to coaching in Italy after blaming a "misunderstanding" for his exit from England job.
Harry Redknapp is back at Tottenham focusing on the club's Premier League title challenge as the English Football Association meets to consider making him the national team coach.
Harry Redknapp said Friday his focus remains on Tottenham's pursuit of Champions League qualification _ until an approach is made for the vacant England coaching job.
The head of the English Football Association says he will not rush to hire Fabio Capello's successor ahead of this year's European Championship.
Their colonial history notwithstanding, the English often like to think of themselves as being good at doing the right thing.
"The match was played at high speed and should have helped our players to feel the rhythm of real football after a winter break," Capello said. "All our players were in different physical conditions, but generally I'm satisfied with the team's presentation."