- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
Topic - Fabiola
Belgium's Queen Fabiola won't set up an inheritance foundation that was widely criticized as a dodge to shield some of her fortune from the tax man.
The Belgian government has chastised Queen Fabiola over her inheritance plans, which have been widely seen as a tax dodge on a fortune amassed with taxpayer money.
Belgium's Queen Fabiola is facing widespread accusations she is trying to shield some of her fortune from the tax man _ a move that is going over very poorly as her people struggle through tough economic times.
She said she spends the government stipend on `'housekeeping, of which the biggest part is staff wages."