- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
Latest Facebook Items
Libyan government forces and loyal militia fighters besieged a North Korea-flagged tanker Sunday that a rival militia hoped to use to export oil in defiance of central authorities, officials said.
She didn't walk in looking for a fight. But after inquiring about membership at Amarillo Town Club on Valentine's Day, Katie Roberts and a growing number of supporters have publicly joined the national debate pitting religious freedom against rights for same-sex couples.
Singer Courtney Love hadn't been born and tweeting was reserved for birds when The New York Times won a landmark libel case at the Supreme Court in 1964.
Danielle Medolla has spent years helping other people, now she is getting rewarded for it.
Supporters hoping to save a dog who bit a boy from being euthanized are calling for the firing of a Maricopa County animal control employee who made fun of their efforts on Facebook.
When Samira Mbotizafy Frasch arrived in Tallahassee four years ago from France, she told her new friends about a glamorous past where she modeled for a top agency in Paris and attended the prestigious University of Paris-Sud, known for its math studies.
More than three years after Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg committed $100 million toward remaking Newark's struggling schools, the district is engulfed in a dispute over proposed large-scale teacher layoffs that's threatening to derail wider reform efforts.
The daughter of Oklahoma's governor, who is part of a punk band and has posed for revealing photos at the state mansion, defended herself Friday after posting a photo of herself in a Native American headdress that critics called insensitive.
Two men have pleaded guilty to charges related to an online video that shows a man jumping on two manatees.