- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
- Oh my God! Costco lists Bible as fiction, Ron Burgundy memoir as gospel
- Sarah Palin responds to Martin Bashir’s resignation, praises media
- Obama to send 2 Gitmo terror suspects back to Algeria
Latest Facebook Items
Social media users beware: Hackers have busted into at least 2 million accounts and stolen passwords at Facebook, Google, Twitter, Yahoo and other sites, a new report revealed this week.
Former Vice President Dick Cheney said this week that the family feud between his daughters over gay marriage has been "dealt with."
The effort to get high-speed broadband in every school is getting a boost from the philanthropy of two technology gurus — Facebook creator Mark Zuckerberg and Microsoft Corp. co-founder Bill Gates.
Finding a $10,000 tip at the end of your shift never hurts. Just ask the 18 workers who have received thousands of dollars in tips as part of a new donation campaign called, “Tips for Jesus."
Young people, beware: That drunken selfie on your Facebook page or obscene rant on your Twitter feed could come back to haunt you — by killing your job prospects. So says the country's top military officer.
Todd Mills, a visionary who became part of Taco Bell's billion-dollar Doritos Locos Tacos idea, died on Thanksgiving after battling brain cancer. He was 41.
Tony Stewart smoked the field in a fan vote and will grace the cover of the "NASCAR `14" video game.
An ad featuring a Sikh man was defaced with graffiti against Muslims — both inaccurate and inappropriate. Gap responded to outcry on social media.
A fiery car crash north of Los Angeles has killed 40-year-old Paul Walker, the star of the "Fast & Furious" movie series, and one other person in the vehicle.