- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
- NTSB hearing on San Francisco airliner crash postponed
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford insists he has dried out, vows sobriety test
- Greenpeace video warns that climate change is wrecking Santa’s home
- Herman Cain profiled in ‘Political Power’ comic book
- Hagel renews Qatar defense pact despite differences over Iran, Syria
Latest Facebook Items
Eight U.S. technology firms called for an end to online mass snooping by U.S. intelligence agencies Monday as new revelations emerged that the National Security Agency has even monitored Americans playing online computer games like “World of Warcraft.”
Some of the world's largest technology companies have petitioned the White House to knock all all the surveillance, saying in a letter to President Obama that the Constitution is being degraded.
A South Carolina sheriff said in a Facebook post that he would not lower his American flag for South African anti-apartheid icon Nelson Mandela, who died Thursday, because he was not an American.
Minneapolis police don’t play, apparently. A local resident says he was walking by the University of Minnesota, spit on the ground – and was immediately swooped by police.
The Lakers expect to have Kobe Bryant back in their lineup when they face the Toronto Raptors on Sunday.
Social media users beware: Hackers have busted into at least 2 million accounts and stolen passwords at Facebook, Google, Twitter, Yahoo and other sites, a new report revealed this week.
The effort to get high-speed broadband in every school is getting a boost from the philanthropy of two technology gurus — Facebook creator Mark Zuckerberg and Microsoft Corp. co-founder Bill Gates.
Todd Mills, a visionary who became part of Taco Bell's billion-dollar Doritos Locos Tacos idea, died on Thanksgiving after battling brain cancer. He was 41.
Finding a $10,000 tip at the end of your shift never hurts. Just ask the 18 workers who have received thousands of dollars in tips as part of a new donation campaign called, “Tips for Jesus."