- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
Latest Facebook Items
Authorities say a California man jealous over a message on his girlfriend's Facebook page tortured and imprisoned her for four days while their children were in the house.
I'm convinced now tthat Barack Obama holds in contempt anyone who disagrees with him. He pays lip service to the notion of "spirited debate," but in truth he thinks those who espouse traditional values are just uneducated bumpkins.
Electronic Arts is bringing its popular "Madden" football game to Facebook. "Madden NFL Superstars" launches as a free application Tuesday.
MySpace, which recently revamped itself to look more like Facebook, is now allowing users to sync their posts to Facebook, too.
Before hitting the streets, Ahmed reaches for his two essential protest tools: a scarf to mask his face and a cell phone camera to show the world what is happening.
Two Los Angeles County teenagers are suing Facebook, claiming the social network effectively sold their names and images to advertisers without parental permission.
An Indiana man was accused of stalking an ex-girlfriend in Pennsylvania and of trying to persuade her to come back to him by using a Facebook account he created in the name of another ex-girlfriend he raped last year.
WHAT? Facebook has launched a feature called Places, which lets users "check in" to restaurants or stores using their smart phones so their friends know they are there.
Ever thought twice about posting a party picture on Facebook, fearing it could someday hurt your chance at a dream job?