- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
- CIA admits $3 billion intelligence operation was a flop
- ‘127 Hours’ author Aron Lee Ralston, who amputated arm in canyon, arrested in Denver
- Men posing as cops break into home of former deputy
- Berkshire County eschews greenback for own currency — BerkShares
- Hagel warns Pakistani leaders of U.S. aid losses over drone-strike protests
Latest Facebook Items
A newly-elected school board member in a town bordering Newtown, Conn., has been called to resign after he posted on Facebook that he would buy his friends gun ammunition during the 26 days of kindness event meant to honor Sandy Hook victims.
Police in Rosenberg, Texas, said they captured a burglary suspect almost immediately after he posted "catch me if you u can" on Facebook.
Former Vice President Dick Cheney says he and his wife are naturally upset their two daughters are disputing over their conflicting views of gay marriage, but that what perhaps hurts more is they've taken a years-long, behind-the-scenes argument and brought it into the public arena.
Day said the most difficult part was not being able to contact his relatives, many of whom lived in the area around Tacloban, the capital of hardest-hit Leyte province. The typhoon has killed nearly 4,000 people and left more than a thousand missing.
The daughters of former Vice President Dick Cheney escalated a public feud about gay marriage over the weekend, after Mary Cheney and her female partner fought back on Facebook against a perceived slight issued by Liz Cheney in an television broadcast interview.
In 1973, Richard Foster's short story "A Nice Morning Drive" imagined a future in which increasingly stringent vehicle regulations had rendered all conventional automobiles illegal in favor of government-approved monstrosities.
Australian golfer Jason Day paused several times to compose himself when he spoke Monday about the deaths of eight of his relatives, including his grandmother, in Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines.
The tiny, impoverished Balkan nation of Albania emerged Friday as a likely location where Syria's chemical weapons stockpile could be destroyed.
Conservatives don't trust the liberal media to get their news, but they also aren't going to social media for information as much as Democrats. And once on these sites, Republicans put more faith in Facebook, while liberals go to Twitter.