- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Facebook Items
An advocacy group affiliated with Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg launched a nationwide ad on Monday that implores House Republicans to act this election year on legislation overhauling the nation's immigration system.
Just call him "The Campaign Kid."
Champaign police are gearing up for the annual Unofficial St. Patrick's Day celebration, officials said.
After converting 49 consecutive saves from 2011 to early 2012, John Axford has another streak going.
Bucket lists are fairly common, but not many people plan out a visual bucket list. For Louis Corbett, a 12-year-old New Zealand boy, a rare disease made planning his most-wanted sights a priority.
Sen. Angus King, Maine independent, said Monday that the U.S. should be wary of jumping into the Ukraine crisis too quickly given the fluid nature of the conflict.
Axford made the projections after the Indians' game Sunday on his Facebook page. Last year Axford was correct on 14 of his 15 Oscar selections.
A Florida teenager's Facebook post has cost her father an $80,000 legal settlement.
Cathy Pearson wanted to make sure this birthday was different for her severely autistic son, Logan.