- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Fairfax County Board Of Supervisors Chairman Sharon S. Bulova
Virginia is home to four of 10 richest counties in the nation, yet the statewide child poverty rate is at its highest level since 1998 and the number of residents who live in deep poverty has jumped by more than 20 percent since 2007, according to newly released census data.
Virginia Gov. Robert F. McDonnell on Monday put his political weight behind the effort to get the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority board to reconsider its decision to build the more expensive of two Dulles Metrorail station options, calling the move a "stunning" blow to the collaborative process.
Loudoun and Fairfax county officials refuse to pay for the more-expensive Metro station at Washington Dulles International Airport that they had no role in approving.