- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Fairfax County Board Of Supervisors Chairman Sharon S. Bulova
Latest Fairfax County Board Of Supervisors Chairman Sharon S. Bulova Items
Virginia is home to four of 10 richest counties in the nation, yet the statewide child poverty rate is at its highest level since 1998 and the number of residents who live in deep poverty has jumped by more than 20 percent since 2007, according to newly released census data.
Virginia Gov. Robert F. McDonnell on Monday put his political weight behind the effort to get the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority board to reconsider its decision to build the more expensive of two Dulles Metrorail station options, calling the move a "stunning" blow to the collaborative process.
Loudoun and Fairfax county officials refuse to pay for the more-expensive Metro station at Washington Dulles International Airport that they had no role in approving.