- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Fairfax County General District Court
Fairfax County police have arrested a Woodbridge man who they believe has peeped on women in their homes 300 times since 2011.
Brooks Robinson says he's on the road to recovery after he was hospitalized with a fever and infection.x
Redskins defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth has been charged with assault in what police said was a case of road rage.
Redskins defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth has been accused of assault in what police said was a case of road rage.
RICHMOND — A Henrico County judge yesterday ruled that singling out Virginia drivers in the state's new "abuser fee" program is unconstitutional.