- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - fairfax county police
Officials are investigating after someone set off two soda bottle chemical devices at a movie theater complex in Fairfax County, scaring patrons who fled after hearing noises that sounded like firecrackers or gunshots.
The son of a Fairfax County police officer has been charged with taking his father's police cruiser on a joyride.
Fairfax County police on Tuesday identified two people killed in Monday's murder-suicide — revealing that a 36-year-old man fatally shot his mother-in-law and then himself.
The body of a 64-year-old man who has been missing since Oct. 24 was discovered Sunday afternoon by someone walking near a creek in the Mount Vernon area.
A man was struck and killed by a garbage truck as he crossed the street in the Belle Haven area early Thursday morning, Fairfax County police said.
After removing a device that steals ATM card information from a cash machine in the lobby of the Inova Fairfax Hospital Cardiac Care Center, police believe victims don't know they've been robbed.
A therapy pony that was stabbed in April was attacked again over the weekend, Fairfax County police said.
A 17-year-old Herndon area boy was arrested on Saturday in connection with seven animals stabbed at Kidwell Barn over the past two months.
A wanted sex offender was shot and killed Saturday night after threatening officers with a sword, Fairfax County police said.
One person was killed and another was in stable condition on Wednesday after a man walked into a Northern Virginia barbershop and shot several rounds.
Late-18th-century notions of unreasonable search and seizure are clashing with the capabilities of 21st-century surveillance technology as U.S. courts struggle to define a reasonable expectation of legal privacy in the age of global positioning satellites.