- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
fairfax county police
Latest fairfax county police Items
Officials are investigating after someone set off two soda bottle chemical devices at a movie theater complex in Fairfax County, scaring patrons who fled after hearing noises that sounded like firecrackers or gunshots.
The son of a Fairfax County police officer has been charged with taking his father's police cruiser on a joyride.
Fairfax County police on Tuesday identified two people killed in Monday's murder-suicide — revealing that a 36-year-old man fatally shot his mother-in-law and then himself.
The body of a 64-year-old man who has been missing since Oct. 24 was discovered Sunday afternoon by someone walking near a creek in the Mount Vernon area.
A man was struck and killed by a garbage truck as he crossed the street in the Belle Haven area early Thursday morning, Fairfax County police said.
After removing a device that steals ATM card information from a cash machine in the lobby of the Inova Fairfax Hospital Cardiac Care Center, police believe victims don't know they've been robbed.
A therapy pony that was stabbed in April was attacked again over the weekend, Fairfax County police said.
A 17-year-old Herndon area boy was arrested on Saturday in connection with seven animals stabbed at Kidwell Barn over the past two months.
A wanted sex offender was shot and killed Saturday night after threatening officers with a sword, Fairfax County police said.