- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
fairfax county police
Latest fairfax county police Items
Officials are investigating after someone set off two soda bottle chemical devices at a movie theater complex in Fairfax County, scaring patrons who fled after hearing noises that sounded like firecrackers or gunshots.
The son of a Fairfax County police officer has been charged with taking his father's police cruiser on a joyride.
Fairfax County police on Tuesday identified two people killed in Monday's murder-suicide — revealing that a 36-year-old man fatally shot his mother-in-law and then himself.
The body of a 64-year-old man who has been missing since Oct. 24 was discovered Sunday afternoon by someone walking near a creek in the Mount Vernon area.
A man was struck and killed by a garbage truck as he crossed the street in the Belle Haven area early Thursday morning, Fairfax County police said.
After removing a device that steals ATM card information from a cash machine in the lobby of the Inova Fairfax Hospital Cardiac Care Center, police believe victims don't know they've been robbed.
A therapy pony that was stabbed in April was attacked again over the weekend, Fairfax County police said.
A 17-year-old Herndon area boy was arrested on Saturday in connection with seven animals stabbed at Kidwell Barn over the past two months.
A wanted sex offender was shot and killed Saturday night after threatening officers with a sword, Fairfax County police said.