- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
fairfax county police
Latest fairfax county police Items
The body of a 64-year-old man who has been missing since Oct. 24 was discovered Sunday afternoon by someone walking near a creek in the Mount Vernon area.
A man was struck and killed by a garbage truck as he crossed the street in the Belle Haven area early Thursday morning, Fairfax County police said.
A Reston man was arrested and charged with fatally shooting his sister on Tuesday morning, Fairfax County police said.
Fairfax County Police confirmed Wednesday that the remains found in the woods at Thaiss Park belong to a high school student who had been missing for a week.
The parents of a Fairfax County teenager missing for a week confirmed in a statement that the body found in a park on Monday was their son.
One week after a Fairfax County teenager went missing, a body was found off a park trail close to where the high school student’s car was parked.
Fairfax County detectives arrested a Springfield man Monday and charged him with the murder of a 30-year-old man found dead in Alexandria over the weekend.
A 30-year-old man was found dead in Alexandria Sunday morning from injuries likely received from an assault by an acquaintance, police said.
A man police describe as an "office creeper" has been targeting doctor's offices in McLean and Falls Church stealing purses and wallets from patients.