- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Fairfield Police Items
Connecticut authorities say an out-of-control car exiting Interstate 95 in Fairfield crashed into a convenience store and caught fire, injuring four people and damaging the building and five other vehicles.
A teenage father in Northern California is under arrest after police say he bit the nose off his 1-month-old son because he was frustrated with the infant's crying.
Hey, Connecticut — do I have to explain everything? The whole reason you're paying your cable carrier for video-on-demand is so you DON'T have to call 911 when there's an outage these days.