- Vice News reporter kidnapped in Ukraine is freed after being beaten, blindfolded
- FCC’s new ‘net neutrality’ proposal sparks outrage among consumer advocates
- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Fairfield University
Fairfield University is a private, co-educational undergraduate and master's level teaching-oriented university located in Fairfield, Connecticut, in the New England region of the United States. It was founded by the Society of Jesus in 1942, and today is one of 28 member institutions of the Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities. The primary objectives of a Fairfield University education are to develop the creative intellectual potential of its students and to foster in them ethical and religious values and a sense of social responsibility. All schools of the university are committed to a liberal humanistic approach to education, which encourages interdisciplinary learning. - Source: Wikipedia
Professors and alumni of Loyola Marymount University have said the school should begin another search for candidates for the dean of its liberal arts college, after the two finalists were revealed to have links with Planned Parenthood.
Sydney Johnson, who led Princeton to a share of the Ivy League championship and a berth in the NCAA tournament, has been hired by Fairfield.
New Providence basketball coach Ed Cooley vowed Wednesday to win at the school he grew up watching.