- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Fairfield University
Fairfield University is a private, co-educational undergraduate and master's level teaching-oriented university located in Fairfield, Connecticut, in the New England region of the United States. It was founded by the Society of Jesus in 1942, and today is one of 28 member institutions of the Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities. The primary objectives of a Fairfield University education are to develop the creative intellectual potential of its students and to foster in them ethical and religious values and a sense of social responsibility. All schools of the university are committed to a liberal humanistic approach to education, which encourages interdisciplinary learning. - Source: Wikipedia
Loyola Marymount University’s appointment of an atheist dean with a record of service to abortion-supporting groups suggests the university may be unable to sustain its Catholic identity, one alumni group has charged.
Professors and alumni of Loyola Marymount University have said the school should begin another search for candidates for the dean of its liberal arts college, after the two finalists were revealed to have links with Planned Parenthood.
Sydney Johnson, who led Princeton to a share of the Ivy League championship and a berth in the NCAA tournament, has been hired by Fairfield.
New Providence basketball coach Ed Cooley vowed Wednesday to win at the school he grew up watching.