- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Faisal Shahzad Items
The Arabic-language Al Arabiya TV channel on Wednesday broadcast excerpts of a video in which the man who tried to detonate a car bomb in Times Square says he plans to take revenge on behalf of "martyred" terrorists.
The Al Arabiya TV station says it has video of the failed Times Square car bomb suspect meeting with Pakistani Taliban leaders along the Afghan border.
When failed Times Square bomber Faisal Shahzad pled guilty last week, his courtroom tirade provided yet another reminder that the foe we face has just as much hostility for President Obama's America as it did President Bush's.
A Pakistan-born U.S. citizen pleaded guilty to trying to bomb Times Square and says he is "part of the answer to the U.S. terrorizing the Muslim nations and the Muslim people."
A naturalized U.S. citizen born in Pakistan who sought to "wreak death and destruction" with a bomb he placed in a car he parked May 1 in Times Square pleaded guilty Monday in federal court in New York.
A federal grand jury in New York on Thursday returned a 10-count indictment accusing Faisal Shahzad of attempting to "wreak death and destruction" with a bomb he placed May 1 in a car he parked in Times Square, the Justice Department said.
Prosecutors haven't discovered enough evidence during eight years of investigation to charge the leaders of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Los Angeles for their handling of the clergy abuse scandal, according to a memo provided Wednesday.
Was the Times Square bombing attempt a "system failure"?