- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Faith Brightstone
"Skinnydipping" (Touchstone/Simon and Schuster), by Bethenny Frankel: Bethenny Frankel has worn many hats in her rise to success. The reality TV star and self-help author has also designed everything from sangria to shapewear ... so why not novelist?
You never know what she'll say next, but you don't want to miss a zinger.
Admitting she wanted to be an actress for the wrong reasons, Faith says, "I wanted it ... for the attention and love I never got as a child."