- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Topic - Faith Hill
With its iconic cheatin' and breakup songs, country music has earned a well-deserved reputation for chronicling the darker side of romance — a tradition that is surely in good hands today with a parade of brokenhearted young stars offering modern twists on love gone bad. (I'm looking at you, Taylor Swift.)
The entertainer of the year trophy at the Country Music Association Awards is one of the most coveted honors in the genre, but sometimes it's OK to lose — like, say, when George Strait is a nominee.
Carrie Underwood will take over the theme song for "Sunday Night Football," with NBC sticking to the formula of a female country music star for its intro.
Underwood steps in for Faith Hill, who announced last month that she would not be back for a seventh season. Underwood will sing a new version of "Waiting All Day for Sunday Night," the network said Tuesday.
Faith Hill is out of the football game. The country star announced Monday morning on Twitter that she won't be doing the "Sunday Night Football" theme song this year.
Be it concert or charity auction, Bruce Springsteen can bring any event to a crescendo.
Tim McGraw has moved on from a troubling label, quit drinking and grown up a bit, and all that has given him a new energy he says you can hear on his latest album, "Two Lanes of Freedom."
Tim McGraw is free.
All five nominees for album of the year at this year's Grammys will perform at the awards show next month.
Jon Stewart is hosting the MusiCares salute to Bruce Springsteen.
Ne-Yo feels right at home in Music City.
Country music's fastest rising stars Jason Aldean, Eric Church and Luke Bryan kicked off the Country Music Association Awards by joining forces.
In one of the Country Music Association Awards' most emotional moments in recent memory, husband and wife stars Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert won song of the year Thursday night.
As stars began the walk down the carpet and fans screamed a few hundred yards away, Willie Nelson took a quiet moment on his bus before joining the celebration at the Country Music Association Awards.
Philip Marlowe soon will be back on the case.
She noted they've both opened for Strait in their careers and she recounted a story about how Strait and his wife Norma dropped in to one of her first headlining concerts when she was a teenager just to wish her luck.
Hill says in her tweet it's been an honor to appear on the NBC show, but that it's time to "let someone else rock the open.