- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Faith Hill Items
With its iconic cheatin' and breakup songs, country music has earned a well-deserved reputation for chronicling the darker side of romance — a tradition that is surely in good hands today with a parade of brokenhearted young stars offering modern twists on love gone bad. (I'm looking at you, Taylor Swift.)
The entertainer of the year trophy at the Country Music Association Awards is one of the most coveted honors in the genre, but sometimes it's OK to lose — like, say, when George Strait is a nominee.
Carrie Underwood will take over the theme song for "Sunday Night Football," with NBC sticking to the formula of a female country music star for its intro.
Underwood steps in for Faith Hill, who announced last month that she would not be back for a seventh season. Underwood will sing a new version of "Waiting All Day for Sunday Night," the network said Tuesday.
Faith Hill is out of the football game. The country star announced Monday morning on Twitter that she won't be doing the "Sunday Night Football" theme song this year.
Be it concert or charity auction, Bruce Springsteen can bring any event to a crescendo.
Tim McGraw is free.
Tim McGraw has moved on from a troubling label, quit drinking and grown up a bit, and all that has given him a new energy he says you can hear on his latest album, "Two Lanes of Freedom."
All five nominees for album of the year at this year's Grammys will perform at the awards show next month.