- GAO review: Education Department botching loan-amnesty program
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Faith2Action
The Obama administration made its case for a possible military strike against Syria, and Nidal Hasan was sentenced to death for the Fort Hood Massacre. On the international stage, the British House of Commons rejected a proposal from British Prime Minister David Cameron that would have given America's ally the ability to join it in a military campaign against Syria. Here's a recap, or wrap, of the week that was from The Washington Times.
Tea party activists are planning to rally outside of House Speaker John A. Boehner's Ohio office on Tuesday, telling the Republican speaker that if he doesn't use this year's spending fight to defund the health care law, it will hence be known to them as "BoehnerCare."
Hundreds of pro-life supporters rallied Tuesday as part of a drive to make Ohio the first state in the country to pass a law effectively banning abortions once a fetal heartbeat is detected.