- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - Faleh Aboud
Mr. Sharistani "called us spoilers of the oil law," said Faleh Aboud, the general secretary of the SOWU, which dates back to the 1930s and was reorganized after the fall of Saddam's government.
"I'm very optimistic the oil law will not pass," Mr. Aboud said.