- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Fallin
Gov. Mary Fallin has set special election dates to fill the final two years of a state Senate term in southeastern Oklahoma.
Gov. Mary Fallin is in Washington testifying before the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee about renewed funding for surface transportation.
Calling the devastating tornadoes that leveled parts of Moore, Okla., Monday some of the most destructive in history, President Obama pledged to devote all the resources available for as long as needed to assist those who have lost homes and loved ones.