- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Fallon
The drought is prompting the Truckee-Carson Irrigation District to cut water allotments to Fallon-area farmers.
Public tours of an archaeological site east of Fallon have resumed after vandals spray-painted graffiti at it earlier this year.
Justin Timberlake's comeback album has sold nearly 1 million units its first week out.
Monday night, GOP presidential hopeful Michele Bachmann appeared on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon," where Mr. Fallon's house band The Roots sent a rather pointed message with their choice of introductory music: Fishbone's 1985 song "Lyin' Ass Bitch."
The jet -- a loaner from the Marines for the Naval Strike and Air Warfare Center -- crashed about 70 miles east of Naval Air Station Fallon, the Navy spokesman said, Fox News reported.
The department is operating normally and Mr. Holder's condition was stable enough Thursday morning where he was able to review the statement released about his health in the hospital, Mr. Fallon told the New York Times.