- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Fallon Items
Justin Timberlake's comeback album has sold nearly 1 million units its first week out.
NBC is now checking the songs the Roots play on "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" after the band performed an off-color song during Michele Bachmann's appearance on the show last month, the Associated Press reports.
Monday night, GOP presidential hopeful Michele Bachmann appeared on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon," where Mr. Fallon's house band The Roots sent a rather pointed message with their choice of introductory music: Fishbone's 1985 song "Lyin' Ass Bitch."
Even if your favorite nominee got snubbed, Sunday's Emmy telecast could have been the most satisfying in memory.