- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
- Sen. Ted Cruz tweets Obama directions from fundraisers to border towns
- Israel hits key Hamas targets in Gaza offensive
- Ten-year sentence for New Orleans’ Nagin on graft charges
Latest Family Day Items
In any relationship, trust is a key component. And once you lose trust in someone, it is hard to open up to someone else. But, it is not impossible to trust, again.
Pope Benedict XVI gave strong backing to Croatia's bid to join the European Union as he arrived in the Balkan country Saturday, but he said he understands those skeptics who fear the EU's "overly strong centralized bureaucracy."