- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Family Dollar
) is a regional chain of variety stores in the United States. It opened in 1959 and operates approximately 6,617 stores in 44 states and the District of Columbia. It is headquartered in Matthews, North Carolina. - Source: Wikipedia
Considered the darling of the retail business during the Great Recession, the deep-discount chains enjoyed strong sales and growth providing off-brand food and cleaning items, among other household necessities, at the cost of $1 or less. But a weak earnings report from Charlotte, N.C.-based Family Dollar Thursday could be a sign that at least one of the leading dollar-store stars is coming back to earth.
Stocks fluctuated between small gains and losses on Wednesday as corporate earnings news came in mixed and a potential federal default edged closer.